ONLINE APPENDIX: Naturalized and commonly cultivated Liriope and Ophiopogon
Nesom, G.L. 2010. Overview of Liriope and Ophiopogon (Ruscaceae) naturalized and commonly cultivated in the USA. Phytoneuron 2010-56: 131.
* Roots and stolons of Liriope and Ophiopogon. Representative views.
* Liriope spicata and Liriope graminifolia naturalized in Texas
1. Liriope muscari
Liriope muscari (I) cultivated in Texas, Arkansas, and Louisiana
Liriope muscari (II) cultivated in Texas, Arkansas, and Louisiana
2. Liriope graminifolia cultivated in Texas and Arkansas
3. Liriope gigantea cultivated in Texas, Arkansas, and Florida
4. Liriope spicata cultivated in Texas and Arkansas
5. Ophiopogon japonicus cultivated in Texas, Arkansas, and Louisiana
6. Ophiopogon planiscapus cultivated in New Zealand and elsewhere
7. Ophiopogon intermedius cultivated in Texas
8. Ophiopogon jaburan cultivated in California and Louisiana
Use of photos:
Please credit Guy Nesom, Phytoneuron 2010.